iWISH my iOS was ASAP!
Many of us were frustrated when the iOS update of all iOS updates came out only a handful of weeks ago. (I'm speaking of iOS 7)
My big issue was twofold: First, my iMessage was jacked up and hasn't worked correctly since. Second, my AppStore app could/would never connect! I was able to get updates but couldn't search for apps in the store.
The funny thing about all of the "issues" above...I was without these things and actually survived! I know, the thougt scares many of you... So settle down all you millennials...life does exist outside of group messaging!
Some of the fixes announced today that are coming in the iOS 7.0.3 update...(on top of the release of the iPad Air)
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of “slide to unlock” when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software
(Source: Apple 7.0.3 update info)
"YOU GOT THIS!!"
...from an undisclosed location..